New Format for 2017
- Enter as an Individual
- Player will be drafted to a team
- In addition to the game, a player shootout will occur between periods to add an additional element of fun to the event.
- Two teams of players will square off in a single game on May 13, 2017.
- Each team will have 15 skaters and 2 goalies.
In order to be placed on one of the teams, a player must raise at least $125 for the Open Net Foundation. Players can raise money in several ways.
- The player can sell a sponsorship
- secure pledges from friends and family using our online contribution pages
- simply make a donation of $125 by check or online
Regardless of which method you use, each player will be set up with a contributions page on the Open Net Foundation web site. Players are encouraged to share the link to their player contribution page with family and friends so that they can sponsor you with a contribution to the Open Net Foundation.