- Raise money for the foundation
- Reduce player out of pocket costs with donations
- Reconnect with old friends and teammates
- Make new connections
- HAVE FUN!
- New England Sports Village – https://www.nesportsvillage.
- Canton Ice House – https://www.cantonicehouse.
- Foxboro Sports Center – https://www.
- Thayer Sports Center – https://thayersportscenter.com/
May 13-15, 2022
Open Net Foundation will have two teams in the 2022 Pre-Draft Showcase
- 2003 – 2005 Birth Years (College Open Division)
- 2002 – 2004 Birth Years (Jr A Division)
Round Robin Pool Play
3 game guarantee. Each game is two 25 minute halves with ice cut. Pool winner advances to playoffs.
The playoff round games are only 25 minutes.
- Bob Stroik – University of Delaware (email@example.com)
- Vince Falkowski – University of Delaware
- Mike Zimny – Saint Mark’s HS (DE)
Each player must raise (or pay) a minimum of $325. Many players are able to raise more.
Payments are collected on each player’s profile page on the Open Net Foundation website. Just send the link to friends, family, business owners, etc.
April 15, 2022
Socks and Jerseys provided by team sponsor
Transportation and Lodging. This is a Stay-to-Play event so accommodations must be made through the link provided.
enVision Hotel & Conference Center Mansfield-Foxboro ($149/night extended to 4/28 5pm)
31 Hampshire Street
Mansfield, MA 02048
Courtyard by Marriott Boston/Norwood ($165/night expires 4/26)
300 River Ridge Dr
Norwood, MA 02062
This event is invitation only.
If you would like to be considered contact Coach Stroik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our corporate sponsor for this event is Info Solutions LLC, one of the fastest-growing IT Services companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. They generously provided our team uniforms.
For more information about Info Solutions, visit: www.infosolutionsllc.com